Essential Excel for Marketing Analytics
Learn key functions, features that every Marketer and Marketing Analyst should learn
Excel is one of the most used tool for data analysis by marketers, marketing analysts, web and digital analysts.
In this course we will learn about some awesome Excel features and functions and see several practical examples of how to use them for your analysis. Not only do I teach excel functions and features useful for Marketing, Digital and Web Analytics but also you will get cool ideas about what data you can analyze.
What you’ll learn
- Understand various types of errors Excel throws and how to fix them
- How to suppress the error or replace them with more meaningful data
- Learn different ways of combining data from multiple columns
- Understand different types of cell references.
- Bulk delete blank rows to clean your excel sheet data
- Find duplicate rows of data, highlight them and/or bulk delete them
- Learn how to use VLOOKUP - Uses search engine (SEO) keyword data as an example.
- Learn Pivot Tables - Example: Digital Marketing Campaign Analysis
- Find Optimal Campaign Budget Allocation with Excel Add-In Solver - This will change the way you allocate your marketing budgets.
Course requirements or prerequisites?
- You should be familiar with the basics of Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn about some key features in Excel how to apply them to common data issues.
- Marketing Analysts
- Digital & Web Analysts
- SEO analysts
Anil is a seasoned Digital Marketing and Analytics professional with 15 years of experience. He has worked with companies ranging from Fortune 50 to startups and has helped them improve marketing results. His customers include Microsoft, SmartMoney, ESPN, T-Mobile, Hoovers, RealNetworks, Starbucks, and TheStreet. He holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from University of Washington, Seattle.
Anil has taught and trained several Marketing and Analytics folks in past nine years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington and Bellevue College, and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog. He teaches Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and Social Media courses. He also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.
Anil is the founder of Global Analytics Academy.